Brad was admitted in 2005 after completing degrees in Commerce (Economics) and Law at Auckland University. Prior to joining the partners of Fee Langstone at Jones Fee, Brad spent three and a half years at a specialist residential banking and finance property firm.
He has experience across a wide variety of civil and insurance litigation matters including liability, general commercial insurance and statutory liability (specifically Health and Safety and Resource Management defences) as well as transportation, maritime and marine insurance law.
- Represented a multi-national company and its New Zealand subsidiaries with respect to a work place fatality.
- Appeared in the District Court and High Court in the successful defence of a major petroleum company charged with offences under the Resource Management Act.
- Represented stevedores with respect to salvage operations of the RENA.
- Seconded to a large insurer to assist their transport and marine claims team and regular presentations to insurance industry clients.
- Regular presentations to insurance industry clients.
- A member of the New Zealand Law Society
- Auckland Law Society
- New Zealand Insurance Law Association
- Marine Law Association of Australia and New Zealand
Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance